Monday, March 5, 2012

I was walking with the ghost..(Get out of my mind)

Today I have felt bogged down.

I don't know why.

I feel sort of haunted all of the sudden. It's weird because I haven't felt this way..not like this..for a while.

Maybe it's because the term is ending, and the idea of me leaving for good is coming more and more real.

I can't help but think of all of the beautiful things that I had in this chapter in my life that got messed up in one way or another. These people and moments really truly feel like ghosts.it's like I can see them right before my eyes but they aren't really there. Lastnight I felt more alone than ever..maybe like someone should have been there beside me. But no one has been there beside me..in a long long time.
Why do all of the sudden, I feel so empty and longing for these past connections?
It's like if I don't have them now, they won't ever happen again, it's like it never existed.

I feel like Joel from Eternal Sunshine where he's pulling on the bedsheet, just whispering so strongly "Please let me keep this memory"

I guess I woke up in a funk.

Sands overrated anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment