Wednesday, August 22, 2012

If you wish it.

Wendy is considering going back to London. Back to her home. Back to Nana. Back to her parents. Back to the nursey. She asks Peter if it's okay that she leaves Neverland. He says "If you wish it" in such a heartbroken tone...clearly saying that he doesn't wish it at all. But it isn't up to Peter..is it? If someone wants to go, they want to go. And I can't change that and neither can he. In life, it seems as though if you ever want to gain something then there is always a price to pay. May it be money or a peter pan. You can't have it all and lately I feel like I've been trying to have it all. And it isn't working. It's exhausting and consuming of my entire being. However, I couldn't let things go the way they were going on forever. Nothing was happening. It was like rocks in a flowing river. I needed to change. I needed to throw myself out on a limb. I feel like I've barely got grasp of this limb and on the way to getting there... I've scraped myself pretty badly. I've got to keep going though. But... As with the Darling's nursery. The window will always be left open. for whenever you want to come back.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know what you meant to infer here. But maybe this is appropriate.

    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore dream and discover."
    Mark Twain

    Love you sweetie always thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete